This ancient alternative to waxing, uses just 3 simple, organic ingredients: sugar, lemon and water to form a paste that provides astonishing hair removal results, whilst nourishing your skin.
- Would you like to know what exactly goes onto your skin during your hair removal treatments?
- Do you dread getting lots of ingrown hairs when you wax?
- Are you fed up with shaving rashes?
- Do you like the idea of using an organic, vegan product on your skin, that is so pure, you could eat it?
This method is a natural alternative to many other forms of hair-removal.
That is why organic sugaring is leading the way in natural, cruelty-free, eco-beauty.
Why not try it for yourself today?
Benefits of Organic Sugaring
Eco-friendly & Cruelty-Free
Exfoliates dead skin cells
Paste is heated to body temperature only
Safe & Friendly for those with sensitive skin
Hygienic (no double dipping!)
100% Natural ingredients
Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable
It's gentle on the skin
Safe for Varicose Veins
Did you know that sugaring has changed very little since it was used widely in ancient Egypt as their primary hair-removal technique? Now this method has been brought up to modern standards and expectations.
What to expect during your appointment:
1. The organic sugar paste is heated up to body temperature.
2. A blob of the paste is then moulded onto the specific area being treated and left to cool slightly.
3. It’s then quickly ‘flicked’ off the skin in the natural direction of the hair growth.
4. The paste is water soluble, so if there’s any extra on your skin, it’s easily washed away with water.
5. Marvel at how smooth and soft your skin is!
Organic, eco-friendly and most importantly, cruelty-free!
At the Just Sugar Co. they use only the best quality, organically-sourced and cruelty-free products. Their paste is Leaping Bunny certified, meaning no animal testing has been used in the development of the products or ingredients. This is eco-friendly beauty, and its best!
Meet Our Organic Sugaring Therapist
Upper Lip – £10
Half Arms – £20
Full Arms – £40
Underarms – £20
Chest – £15
Stomach and Naval – £25
Lower Back – £20
Full Back – £47
Chest, breast & stomach – £40
Half Legs – £35
3/4 Legs – £45
Full Legs – £55
Basic Bikini – £15
Extended Bikini – £20
Brazilian – £40
Hollywood – £48
PLEASE NOTE: RUNGTHANWA TAKES HER OWN BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS