HIRE A SPACE WITH US
Hire a Therapy Room – we have 4 fully-equipped, modern therapy rooms for hire
Our Therapy Rooms Times
We’re open Monday-Friday: 08.30-21.00 & Saturday: 08.30-15.00.
Our slots are 4-hours long – we have x3 slots available each day. They tend to run Mon-Fri: 08.30-12.30 / 12.45-16.45 / 17.00-21.00, with a slightly more flexible slot available on Saturdays.
Our rooms are suitable for a variety of Physical and Talking Therapists & Healthcare Practitioners, such as:
- Chiropractors & Osteopaths
- Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Massage therapists
- Private Medical Practitioners
- Nutritional Therapists
All of our treatment rooms come with free use of:
- Adjustable Treatment Couch
- 2 Armchairs (suitable for Talking Therapies)
- Dimmable overhead lighting
- Practitioner stool
- Extendable table
- Table lamp
- Couch roll
- 1 Large & 1 Small towel
- x2 Pillows
- 1 Blanket
- Table clock & Bin
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Speedy WiFi
- Relaxing therapy-only client waiting area
- *In addition, practitioners can be added to our booking system (powered by MindBodyOnline) so clients can book appointments via our website & mobile app.
We can also provide the following:
- Taking clients’ payments for you at Front of House, including credit/debit cards and online on MindBodyOnline.
- Generous Loyalty Scheme for your clients – this encourages client longevity and promotes referrals.
- Subsidised classes at TWS (only £3 per class for practitioners).
- Extra towels – at a small fee.
- Space to keep equipment (subject to needs/availability).
- Discounts on studio hire for talks & events – both studios can seat up to 40 people.
- Filter water for you and your clients.
Our Competitive Prices
Hire a room with us from as little as £8 per hour.
All we ask for is a minimum commitment of one slot (4 hours) per week.
N.B. Discounts are given the more slots taken during the day/week. x2 slots booked on any given day gives you the room for the whole day; this equates to only £8ph. If multiple days are booked, or you take the room full-time, larger discounts are applied.
Free Marketing Support
All Practitioners and Therapists receive the following free Marketing Support:
- Your own page on our Website listing your services, biography, contact & booking details*.
- Included in our ‘Therapy Timetable‘ – an in-house flyer listing all practitioners / therapies.
- Listing as a new therapist in our Monthly ‘Wellbeing Wisdom Magazine‘ newsletter.
- Invitation to join The Wellbeing Space’s private Practitioners & Teachers network on Facebook – great for cross-referrals.
- In addition, we can make you a ‘Featured Event’ in our newsletters and create Facebook Events on our own FB page.
Hire a Studio – we have 2 stunning studios for hire
We have 2 stunning spaces: our Upper Studio & Lower Studios.
Both studios can cater for a wide-variety of needs, such as:
- Personal Trainers (PTs)
- Corporate Events
- Courses & Workshops
- Teacher Training
- Talks & Clubs
How big are the studios?:
- For a class-style set-up: both studios can fit approximately 18 in a mat-based class set-up (20 max).
- For talks/seated events: both studios can fit approximately 40 in a theatre-style set-up (chairs are available, subject to availability).
- The Upper Studio is approx. 105 sq. metres; 14mx7.5m with a tall, beamed ceiling; a deep bay window and two smaller windows provide good natural light.
- The Lower Studio is approx. 124 sq. metres; 13mx9.5m with a tall, beamed ceiling; 3 large floor-ceiling windows provide excellent natural light. There’s a large mirror on one wall.
We provide the following for both studios:
- Yoga / Fitness mats
- Yoga Blocks & Straps
- Chairs (up to 40 seats)
- Dimmable overhead lighting
- Additional ambient/mood lighting
- Bluetooth speaker(s)
Our Flexible Hire Times
Our Studios are always available at certain times throughout the week and at weekends.
Please contact us on 01252 726 110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for our latest studio availability and prices – please tell us what you’d be using the Studio(s) for and for how long.
Monday-Thursday: 8.30am – 9pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2pm