£45 for 50 minute session
Telephone: 07725 404455
Treatment can help with:
- Coping with grief and loss
- Resolving relationship problems
- Working through issues from early life, including trauma and abuse
- Habits and addictions
- Navigating periods of change in life
- Planning a more positive future
Areas of Speciality:
ABOUT Joanna Williams :
Jo holds an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling from Chrysalis and is a member of the National Counselling Society, accredited by the PSA (Professional Standards Authority).
As well as working in private practice, Jo also runs the Counselling service for Age UK Surrey and works for Professional Help, an organization specialising in bereavement care.